If you are missing any teeth, it is highly recommended that you consider replacing them with an effective treatment such as a dental bridge. The more teeth you have missing, the stronger the need for dental bridges. Here are a few facts about dental bridges:
– Bridges can replace empty gaps created by missing teeth.
– With the proper care, bridges can last anywhere from ten years to a lifetime with normal use.
– Bridges can lessen your risk of tooth decay and gum disease as they fill in gaps in your smile that can occasionally become safe havens for bacteria and food debris when teeth are lost.
– Bridges safeguard your teeth from moving or shifting around, as can often happen due to gum destabilization in the gaps around a missing tooth.
– Bridges can bring back lost functions and skills that can occur from missing or lost teeth, including crucial skills such as chewing, speaking, and eating abilities.
– Bridges can restore your lost facial structure.
If you think your smile could use a little bridgework and would like to have a professional exam from our team at Regal Dentistry, simply book an appointment at our office in Riverside, California, by calling us at 951-643-4405. Dr. Joel Manalese and the rest of our team would be glad to take care of any oral health care needs you may have.